We Promise, In Every Case…
Schlack & McGinnity P.C. makes the following promises to each of our clients:
- We promise to put forth our best and most diligent efforts on our clients’ behalf.
- We promise to respect and protect the confidentiality of the clients’ legal matter.
- We promise to respond to our clients’ calls and inquiries promptly.
- We promise to keep our clients fully informed of the status of their cases.
- We promise to promptly provide our clients with copies of all relevant documents.
- We promise to strive to complete our assignments in a timely manner.
Overall, we promise to treat each client and each client’s legal matter with the utmost respect and courtesy.
Our Confidentiality Policy
All Clients’ matters are treated in the strictest of confidence. Confidentiality is essential to encourage open and frank discussions between attorneys and clients. This relationship of confidentiality is constitutionally protected and is strictly honored by the attorneys and staff of Schlack and McGinnity, P.C.
Our Billing Policy
Our Clients’ satisfaction is important to us. It is our policy to advise our clients, before matters are started, of our preliminary strategy plan for their case and the anticipated amount of the expected legal fees. Also, it is our policy to provide our clients, especially new clients, with a NO CHARGE PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE before work is started and before any fees begin to accrue. In this preliminary conference, our clients can meet with us, learn what strategies we are proposing, and be advised of what it is likely to cost before they decide whether to hire us. We are always happy to discuss our fee structure and provide fee estimates. Our fees are determined in a number of ways, depending on the case involved: flat fees for specific tasks: hourly charges, contingent fee arrangements, or combinations of these billing plans.